8 Mar 2010

Where Did You Get It: Episode 1


TopMan

RiverIsland
RiverIslandClose

For a while Luisa has asked me to gather information on the people who pose for us such as: names, where they live, occupations and where they found the clothing that caught my eye.

I’ve tried a notebook, the recorder on my iPhone and a little point and shoot camera with a movie function, that was so complicated that I never managed to record a single record…

However, just this weekend I got the new Sony Ericsson Vivaz Smartphone and straight out of the box recorded where these guy's got their outfits in HD with no editing. Only adding credits with iMovie but next time I’ll even try to do that via the Vivaz…

6 comments:

davidikus said...

Great finds, I absolutely LOVE vintage clothing, however the first guy needs to move the right range of buttons on his jacket! I absolutely need to find a pseudo military jacket like the second guy is wearing! Thanks for sharing.


http://davidikus.blogspot.com/

N said...

Follow me on http://gian-lorenzo.blogspot.com/

spoozyliciouzz said...

Real cool shots, you would never see a guy wearing such things in my hometown...that´s what i love your blog for. Truly inspirational...

the nyanzi report said...

I am a self confessed military jacket junkie and you are fuelling my addiction!
Great shots as always.

kissandmakeupbaby said...

Love these style posts - so inspirational! and sorry but these two guys are so goodlooking!
xxx

Maya said...

love both the outfits, the jackets just make the outfit! loved watching the video!