16 Sept 2008

Return to innocence...

candy_floss_sm

This photo was our very first photo of Fashion Week in London this season, and I think it reflects a lot of what's coming. From what I've seen, the mood is kooky, pink, candy-floss, amusement park. There is a sense of "return to innocence" in the air, a certain playfulness (perhaps to offset the traumatizing clash of the financial markets?) The other vibe I am picking up is of structure, architectural silhouettes (perhaps inherited from last season's shoes?) and "sliced" details... More on that later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw your team yesterday outside the venue in mid-afternoon when I was on my way to collect my passes. I wanted to say hello but I was in rush catch the Christopher Kane show.

Anonymous said...

i love this outfit soooo much. i wish i could go to london fashion week. i can only go to the shitty weekend thing. :-)

Unknown said...

i dont dig this, those colours arent hers..